Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn ly spreads to go out

Fruit he puts together Dou with all strength and explain he cares the history friendship very much, can also make use of;If he were unconcerned, this person's exploitation would be about to reconsider."
The Cao held to want to think:"If he is unconcerned, that necessity that didn't stay."
What he said is light loose, but my in the mind beat one cold Zhan, don't my[one] idea killed Ma Jia's whole family, this canned be miserably.Want to is to think like this, but I don't dare to show and still keep saying with smile:"Ma Chao uses need not all do, that several ten thousand cool state soldiers can be good friends with to make use of so much.Cang Lan says to me, these horse soldiers are very violent, train of will become one battalion of fierce invincibility of paying well."As long as you leave cool state army corps, can't kill Ma Jia.
"Cang Lan?You this in person with quite good, the dollar admires him very much.Does he understand to train Ma Jun?"He can can really associate.
My wry smile:"His one kid in Shan-li, that has that skill.Ma Chao to his impression very deep, he not can again heel I, in case be discovered my existence by Ma Chao.Give° him you, alas, really loathe to give up."
The Cao holds Hey Hey a smile:"Is not the person whom I want to rob you hey, is what you voluntarily give me."
Getting cheapness to sell is lovely, I sigh:"He is what Qin Yong exclusively chooses in the kid from the country villa, the near body fights of the skill is strong, the war power of battlefield is weak.I originally leave him in the country villa, also for the sake of the safety of country villa.The country villa calculates now nonexistent, he should also have good ownership.Let he heel dollar, protect your safety, I am also willingly."
The Cao holds to smile:"I am understand."
I the eye pupil son turned to turn:"The lord is male, so, I cautiously want again today, you also want, how compared the force to this to marry into and live with the bride's family and work well, had the detail checked, also wanted to quickly hold, use the arrival that the happy event greets Ma Jia Jun."
The Cao holds not to trust ground to see me:"Son cloud, you and then is just thinking what?"
I the Hey Hey smile:"Lord male, you issue order, my business in impregnable city, forbid them again chew a tongue."
The Cao holds to roar with laughter:"You also have bashful of time ?Ze Ze, serious, I also want to see."
My desire cries to have no tears:"Lord male…………, You divided too much, I is for the sake of you, compensate into faces all."
The Cao holds smiling of Hey Hey:"Good, everyone however open with you.You trust, Wei Bo Ru says of time, only have us at, I descended to order strictly and forbade him to speak of this matter in the others in front."
I breath a sigh of relief, O.K., otherwise, this matter really spreads to go out, I was disgraced to see Bo Fu:"Thank lord Mr. for showing consideration to.Is alas, this kind of affair, I any further not dry."
The Cao holds not to smile:"Son cloud wastes such cleverness from you, how will unexpectatively have I already issued order?A businessman is my effect, how seek again to lend, also can't to give up to living the situation of forgetting the dead.The whichever and intelligent person knows you appear in the impregnable city and thus and greatly disobey convention behaviour again, will associate Ma Chao puzzling come to the matter of Ye city, is also not clearly is it you that play tricks from it?Wei Kai to my loyal, Yan Yan clearly very cleverness, they are to think deeply the Xuan machine doesn't dare to speak as well among them,google.This kind of risky affair, you really can not do again."
I pour to take a suck at an air conditioner:"BE, main male novella BE, I some be dizzy with success.Hereafter will notice more."
The Cao holds a point to nod:"You weren't small either, can not be like similar had no to have scruples about behaviour before.In fact, you go cool state this time, I don't approve.History graceful most ideal husband, should be you."
The my Wu mouth smiles:"The intention of lord Mr. I clear, can I am a comfortable Cang adopted father, friendship can the miss be the little childe's adopted mother?"
The Cao held Leng for a while:"I poured to relate to this to forget."
My brains moves quickly and hurriedly to say:"Lord Mr. reminded me, I couldn't appear in Ma Chao's in front again.Although he not necessarily recognizes I.You tell friendship miss, that elder sister is her at meet in street of miscellaneous play actors of one troupe, got you a big pen tip to servant, disappear."
The Cao holds to nod:"Saying like this is very good.I walked, you don't were too cruel as well, don't be whole cure of they are too severe."
I the Hey Hey smile:"Lord Mr. understands me, they also understand me.You trust, is after all own brothers, I how all not exorbitant."The Cao holds ha ha smile to leave.
Hum, others also just, small bird I in no case pass, there is also Xu Chu, dare to follow to create a big noise.H'm, want well how do just can give vent to anger, that still the joss-stick is not easy to handle either, I must figure a complete way,Facebook, let small bird 2 suffer a los.
The Cang Lan's decision toward me is very dissatisfied, restraining tears in eye, stand over there be motionless, I also loathe to give up, can I more not want to make him be buried to Shan-li:"Lan boy, I know that you loathe to give up to leave, I also loathe to give up you.Can this is the business with no way, Ma Chao acquainted with you very much, if you appear again at me nearby, I exposed.Is contrary, you are the person of Cao adult, the matter of impregnable city, have no relation with me."
The Cang Lan Du mouth:"That I return to."
Qin Yong sighs on the side, he is also unwilling:"Lan boy, childe is also can't, you since have already exposed a head and also have to so.This also for the sake of the childe's safety."
The plop of Cang Lan one kneels in front of me:"Childe great boon, the Lan son certainly would not forget, I wait childe to recruit me back."
I hand him to get up:"Fool, following the Cao adult cans be general, has a great achievement to set up an industry and only believes in the Zu of showing off.Follow me to have what good?The words that listen to me like stem, your stem of good, there is brilliance on my face, too.The dollar is very some this person skills, you are with the elder brother to it."The Cang Lan is fierce to don't already nod.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
On the second day, I early and early stand on the side door to see the action of Cao mansion, today but Ma Jia dedicate the day of Han Yi Ren's head.The Ma Chao's full face anger hates of the facial expression see of I want to smile, the Cao holds to slightly take the embarrassed appearance makes me feel more to play so much, Ma Teng not the Kui is an old fox, he again and again nods to respond to the appearance that the Cao holds to make me think of Zhang Zhao.Saw a group of people to sway to leisurely enter a big hall, I was blunt eyes go toward this place Piao of huge compared to want you generally good-looking signal, turn round to return to.
Lead a night, Guo Jia came over to state 1 time of Ma Jia's performances:"Ma Meng rises to give public recognition him to lord Mr. loyalty and filial piety double of all and almost is to give a snicker, is still that his old dad will come to matter, the modest in addition of one face is satisfied, can the disappointment in the his eyes deceive however we."
I smile:"That is certainly, hereafter want to beg for to eat for rice in other people's under charge, that taste nature not lead.How is Ma Jia Jun's news?"
"Quickly to hope state, clock dollar often there of the letter attend early,cnn."
I nod:"Two elder brother their battalions tailgate afterward, don't they really discover?This horse Dai is really delicate.See, Ma Jia as long as controling Ma Chao, others all nothing important."
Guo Jia smiles:"Ma Teng's those two sons satisfy very much to the he or she current official position, mix to eat to mix to drink and don't work.Lord male again put Ma Chao a, changed Ma Chao Yi's cold stare as a result."
"?What is the row?"I am getting more curious.Dare to jilt Cao to hold cold stare, this horse super true Ao.
Guo Jia says with smile:"Lord Mr. consumedly gave public recognition Ma Chao and said that he revenges for mother elder brother, is the person of big filial piety, for the country destroy evil, the generation of great loyalty, really a loyalty and filial piety model, he has already resided form imperial government to carry on giving award to and also wants us to study much and more."
I rushed toward to chuckle:" Lord Mr. really thinks of come out, hard plant Han Yi's dead at Ma Chao's head up, publicly and so on saying, Ma Jia Zhi can recognize."
Guo Jia hurried way:"Ma Jia has already dedicated achievement, Ma Jia Jun also shall arrives soon, you does that compare force to marry into and live with the bride's family to when do?"
I the Hey Hey smile:"I haven't thought it's good, this wants to see main Mr.."
Guo Jia Pie 's mouth:"You are to have never thought like how whole cure a person?Silently tell me, how do you prepare the whole small bird?"
I also white his one eye:"You participate in not?"
Not the Guo Jia Mang Die nods:"Take part in, three Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment